Skilled Independent VisaAustralia, visa, migration, independent visa

This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. Australian Visas forum


australia, skilled state sponsored visaSkilled Nominated (State Sponsored) Visa

The Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190) is a permanent residence visa for points-test skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia after being nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.


Skilled Regional Sponsored VisaAustralia skilled regional sponsored visa

The Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa (Subclass 489) allows skilled workers to live and work in specified regional areas in Australia for up to four years.